Monday, July 12, 2010

Tallahassee, Florida 05-11-10

Rick and Lori's kids were staying with us so I thought we could take some pictures around dark.

G-ma gets a little quality time with Savannah Lee.

We have an old dead tree that was struck by lightning that the kids love to play in.

After I was through taking pictures, Auburn asked if she could play with my camera and these photos are some she took.

Could it possibly be....her brother is being nice to her?

I guess sometimes siblings can even like each other!

Here's a picture you don't see often.

Auburn caught Rosie acting up.

Then Neil had to get into the action.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love these pictures. That tree is great for picture taking! Rick and Lori have such cute kids. And Auburn is a really good photographer! :)