Sunday, July 25, 2010

West Palm Beach, Florida 06-26-10

We made it back to my mother's house when the rest of Rick's family came down and hung out at the pool.

Savannah Lee wasn't about to be left out!

Lynda and Neil spending some quality time together.

Rick and the kids watching the World Cup in my mom's living room.

Lynda and Lori also getting into the World Cup, but apparently my mother could care less!

My mother and her sister chatting it up.

Lynda showing my cousin Patty Ann some info on her phone.

That night, Lynda and I took Neil to the motel with us so he gets to eat breakfast with his Papa the next morning.

Rick and my brother, Larry, striking up a conversation.

Everybody hanging out by the pool.

Savannah Lee was not shy about jumping in.

My sister-in-law, Julie, with my neice, Heather.

My neice's husband, Andrew, discussing something important with Lynda.

Julie and my mom at our party.

Isn't Savannah Lee sooooo cute?

My brother with Melina.

Neil hams it up for the camera.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Savannah sure is growing up fast! These were fun pictures. :)